Certified. Crystal Black Pearl 2015 Honda Odyssey EX-L FWD 6-Speed Automatic 3.5L V6 SOHC i-VTEC 24V HEATED SEATS, ALLOY WHEELS, BLUETOOTH, 3rd Row Seating, CERTIFIED !!!!!, LEATHER, SUNROOF/MOONROOF/ROOF, Vehicle Detailed, MUST SEE TO BELIEVE, 182 POINT INSPECTION, CRUISE CONTROL, STEERING WHEEL CONTROLS, KEYLESS ENTRY, BACKUP CAMERA, ASK US ABOUT OUR HONDA CERTIFIED WARRANTY !!!!, Front Bucket Seats, Rear air conditioning.
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 20515 miles below market average! 28/19 Highway/City MPG**
Honda Certified Used Cars Details:
* Transferable Warranty
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Roadside Assistance
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* 182 Point Inspection
* Vehicle History
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* 2015 KBB.com Best Buy Awards * 2015 KBB.com 15 Best Family Cars * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
2016 Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
This car is priced competitively using our EXCLUSIVE Tameron Value Pricing technology, guaranteeing you a NO HAGGLE/ REAL-TIME market value price. In other words, we DON'T artificially inflate our prices by thousands of dollars in hopes of winning a negotiating contest with our customers. We give you our BEST price up front, with NO back-and-forth negotiating. All trade-ins are welcome. We'll buy your car even if you don't buy ours! Price includes $750 finance coupon.
* Agile handling; fuel-efficient V6; quiet cabin; configurable second-row seat; easy-to-fold third-row seat; top crash test scores. Source: Edmunds
* The Honda Odyssey is a clear choice for a family looking for a practical, comfortable, fuel-efficient, feature-packed 8-passenger hauler. It's easily better at those tasks than a full-sized SUV, and there's nothing like those sliding doors when you're in a tight parking lot. Source: KBB.com
* The Honda Odyssey has a wide, low stance with a modern aerodynamic feel. Its fresh, angled lines, combined with updates to its front end, grille, and rear taillights result in a bold design. Take into consideration its great records for reliability and safety combined with fact that it is enjoyable and comfortable to drive, and this is one vehicle should not be missed. Depending on the trim level you select, it can seat up to 7 or 8 passengers. The third row seats are split, and each seat can fold flat into the floor. The outside seats in the second row can slide towards the walls, so that three child safety seats can fit next to one another. The Multi-Function 2nd-Row Center Seat, on EX trims and above, can either fold forward to become a center console or slide forward 5.5 inches to enable a child seat to be closer to the driver and front passenger. For extra cargo space, one or all of the second row seats can be removed as well. Powering the Odyssey is a 3.5L V6 engine, with 248 hp, which gets an EPA estimated 19 MPG City and 28 MPG hwy. The base Odyssey, comes standard with such items as a rearview camera, an AM FM CD Radio with 7 speakers and a color 8-inch interface screen, Bluetooth connectivity, and power front seats. Higher trims come with features like power sliding doors, LaneWatch camera system, navigation, 3-zone climate control, leather, and a power lift tailgate. The top-of-the-line Touring Elite trim gives you things like the amazing Honda DVD Ultrawide Rear Entertainment System, and a premium 12 speaker sound system with surround sound. The Touring Elite also gives you the convenience of the innovative HondaVac, which is a vacuum clea